Become a Member
We are excited to let you know we have reexamined our membership guidelines and a new system was approved at our 2014 Annual Meeting on December 18th. It is our hope that these new membership guidelines will allow people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to use membership as a tool to engage with and be supported by the Arc. With this goal, membership is now $5.
Membership entitles you to the following:
- A quarterly Newsletter from the Arc of Lincoln
- Invitations to membership meetings and Arc events
- Membership in the Arc of Nebraska and the Arc of the United States
- Paying members present at our annual meeting and at any special meetings are entitled to vote
- Please note actively participating in events and votes is encouraged but is not a membership requirement
You can also give membership as a gift to a family you believe could benefit from a relationship with the Arc of Lincoln. If you plan on purchasing multiple memberships, you will just need to fill out the form for each one.