Become a Member
Note: The 2017 Arc Membership Picnic is on September 17th at Advocacy Partnership Thrift Store - 101 SW 14th Place (by Phat Jack’s on West O Street). Members will eat for free. There will be a ton of games and fun activities as well. The flyer for the event is here.
A $5 Membership entitles you to the following:
- A quarterly Newsletter from the Arc of Lincoln
- Invitations to membership meetings and Arc events
- Membership in the Arc of Nebraska and the Arc of the United States
- Paying members present at our annual meeting and at any special meetings are entitled to vote
- Please note actively participating in events and votes is encouraged but is not a membership requirement
You can also give membership as a gift to a family you believe could benefit from a relationship with the Arc of Lincoln. If you plan on purchasing multiple memberships, you will just need to fill out the form for each one.